Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Fri September 9, 2011
Justice Cunningham remembers 9/11 with a powerful story
By Bill Cunningham
Murray, KY – Kentucky Supreme Court Justice Bill Cunningham remembers the Tenth Anniversary of 9/11 with a moving story about the fundraising efforts of another WKMS, White Knoll Middle School in South Carolina. Hear his amazing story of a Civil War promise held true under the banner, South Carolina Remembers.
Bill Cunningham is the Justice for the First Supreme Court District on the Supreme Court of Kentucky.