Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
Fri September 9, 2011
Justice Cunningham remembers 9/11 with a powerful story
By Bill Cunningham
Murray, KY – Kentucky Supreme Court Justice Bill Cunningham remembers the Tenth Anniversary of 9/11 with a moving story about the fundraising efforts of another WKMS, White Knoll Middle School in South Carolina. Hear his amazing story of a Civil War promise held true under the banner, South Carolina Remembers.
Bill Cunningham is the Justice for the First Supreme Court District on the Supreme Court of Kentucky.