Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Fri September 9, 2011
Justice Cunningham remembers 9/11 with a powerful story
By Bill Cunningham
Murray, KY – Kentucky Supreme Court Justice Bill Cunningham remembers the Tenth Anniversary of 9/11 with a moving story about the fundraising efforts of another WKMS, White Knoll Middle School in South Carolina. Hear his amazing story of a Civil War promise held true under the banner, South Carolina Remembers.
Bill Cunningham is the Justice for the First Supreme Court District on the Supreme Court of Kentucky.