Most Active Stories
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- MSU Board of Regents Vote Again Against New Contract for Dunn
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- KY College Planning Conference For Minorities Set
- MSU Board of Regents Meeting; Possible Revote on Dunn's Contract & Closed Session Planned
Wed September 19, 2012
Justice Bill Cunningham Speaks at MSU for Constitution Day
Kentucky Supreme Court Justice Bill Cunningham spoke Monday, September 17th in the Curris Center theater as the campus celebrated Constitution Day.
Justice Cunningham spoke on the subject of the 4th Amendment, which guards against unreasonable search and seizures. Click play above to hear the audio of the Justice's speech.