Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
Wed September 19, 2012
Justice Bill Cunningham Speaks at MSU for Constitution Day
Kentucky Supreme Court Justice Bill Cunningham spoke Monday, September 17th in the Curris Center theater as the campus celebrated Constitution Day.
Justice Cunningham spoke on the subject of the 4th Amendment, which guards against unreasonable search and seizures. Click play above to hear the audio of the Justice's speech.