Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Wed September 19, 2012
Justice Bill Cunningham Speaks at MSU for Constitution Day
Kentucky Supreme Court Justice Bill Cunningham spoke Monday, September 17th in the Curris Center theater as the campus celebrated Constitution Day.
Justice Cunningham spoke on the subject of the 4th Amendment, which guards against unreasonable search and seizures. Click play above to hear the audio of the Justice's speech.