Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Wed September 19, 2012
Justice Bill Cunningham Speaks at MSU for Constitution Day
Kentucky Supreme Court Justice Bill Cunningham spoke Monday, September 17th in the Curris Center theater as the campus celebrated Constitution Day.
Justice Cunningham spoke on the subject of the 4th Amendment, which guards against unreasonable search and seizures. Click play above to hear the audio of the Justice's speech.