Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed September 19, 2012
Justice Bill Cunningham Speaks at MSU for Constitution Day
Kentucky Supreme Court Justice Bill Cunningham spoke Monday, September 17th in the Curris Center theater as the campus celebrated Constitution Day.
Justice Cunningham spoke on the subject of the 4th Amendment, which guards against unreasonable search and seizures. Click play above to hear the audio of the Justice's speech.