Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Fri November 9, 2007
Jury Duty Scam
By Carrie Pond
Murray, KY – A phone scam threatening residents with arrest for neglecting jury duty has been reported in 11 states, including Illinois. Carrie Pond has more on how a Calloway County official is making sure Kentucky isn't number 12.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Pond's report.