Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri November 9, 2007
Jury Duty Scam
By Carrie Pond
Murray, KY – A phone scam threatening residents with arrest for neglecting jury duty has been reported in 11 states, including Illinois. Carrie Pond has more on how a Calloway County official is making sure Kentucky isn't number 12.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Pond's report.