Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Fri November 9, 2007
Jury Duty Scam
By Carrie Pond
Murray, KY – A phone scam threatening residents with arrest for neglecting jury duty has been reported in 11 states, including Illinois. Carrie Pond has more on how a Calloway County official is making sure Kentucky isn't number 12.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Pond's report.