Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Fri November 9, 2007
Jury Duty Scam
By Carrie Pond
Murray, KY – A phone scam threatening residents with arrest for neglecting jury duty has been reported in 11 states, including Illinois. Carrie Pond has more on how a Calloway County official is making sure Kentucky isn't number 12.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Pond's report.