Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Fri November 9, 2007
Jury Duty Scam
By Carrie Pond
Murray, KY – A phone scam threatening residents with arrest for neglecting jury duty has been reported in 11 states, including Illinois. Carrie Pond has more on how a Calloway County official is making sure Kentucky isn't number 12.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Pond's report.