Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Fri July 18, 2014
June 18 - William Makepeace Thackeray's Birthday
The Mayfield-Graves County Chamber of Commerce hosts a free showing of "E.T. The Extraterrestrial" tonight on the Mayfield-Graves County Chamber lawn. A cornhole tournament and a pie contest begin at 7:30, and the movie starts at dark.
As part of the Hopkinsville Summer Community Education Series, there's a class titled "Dangers of Drug, Alcohol & Tobacco Use" Monday evening from 5 to 6 at the Christian County Board of Education. The class helps educate parents about the dangers and effects of substance abuse to help correct misconceptions their children may have. The class is free and open to the public.
The Mayfield/Graves County Art Guild has issued a call for entries for the annual Arts in the Community Show. All visual and literary artists are invited to participate. The deadline for entry is July 26. For more information, call the art center at (270) 247-6971.