Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue November 19, 2013
Judge Jeff Taylor Offers Presentation on JFK Assassination
This Thursday, Kentucky Court of Appeals Judge, and Murray State alum, Jeff Taylor will give a presentation at MSU entitled, "The JFK Assassination 50 Years Later: What Do We Know?" Taylor will look back over the events of November 22nd, 1963, a date engraved on the American consciousness. Todd Hatton speaks with Taylor to get a preview of the presentation, and his perspective on what happened that day in Dallas.
The presentation will be Thursday, November 21, at Murray State University's Wrather Auditorium. The event is free and open to the public. Judge Jeff Taylor is also encouraging attendees to bring and share their recollections of November 22, 1963.