Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Tue November 19, 2013
Judge Jeff Taylor Offers Presentation on JFK Assassination
This Thursday, Kentucky Court of Appeals Judge, and Murray State alum, Jeff Taylor will give a presentation at MSU entitled, "The JFK Assassination 50 Years Later: What Do We Know?" Taylor will look back over the events of November 22nd, 1963, a date engraved on the American consciousness. Todd Hatton speaks with Taylor to get a preview of the presentation, and his perspective on what happened that day in Dallas.
The presentation will be Thursday, November 21, at Murray State University's Wrather Auditorium. The event is free and open to the public. Judge Jeff Taylor is also encouraging attendees to bring and share their recollections of November 22, 1963.