Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Tue November 19, 2013
Judge Jeff Taylor Offers Presentation on JFK Assassination
This Thursday, Kentucky Court of Appeals Judge, and Murray State alum, Jeff Taylor will give a presentation at MSU entitled, "The JFK Assassination 50 Years Later: What Do We Know?" Taylor will look back over the events of November 22nd, 1963, a date engraved on the American consciousness. Todd Hatton speaks with Taylor to get a preview of the presentation, and his perspective on what happened that day in Dallas.
The presentation will be Thursday, November 21, at Murray State University's Wrather Auditorium. The event is free and open to the public. Judge Jeff Taylor is also encouraging attendees to bring and share their recollections of November 22, 1963.