Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon September 17, 2012
Judge considers Farmer’s request to lower child support
A Franklin County judge is weighing whether to grant University of Kentucky basketball star and former Agriculture Commissioner Richie Farmer's request to reduce his child support payments. Family Court Judge Squire Williams heard testimony from Farmer and his ex-wife, Rebecca Farmer, late last week. Farmer says he is unable to find work due to ongoing health issues and a continuing investigation by the state Attorney General’s office into Farmer’s alleged use of state personnel and resources while heading the agriculture department.