Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon September 17, 2012
Judge considers Farmer’s request to lower child support
A Franklin County judge is weighing whether to grant University of Kentucky basketball star and former Agriculture Commissioner Richie Farmer's request to reduce his child support payments. Family Court Judge Squire Williams heard testimony from Farmer and his ex-wife, Rebecca Farmer, late last week. Farmer says he is unable to find work due to ongoing health issues and a continuing investigation by the state Attorney General’s office into Farmer’s alleged use of state personnel and resources while heading the agriculture department.