Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue February 9, 2010
Judge Accepts Dunlap's Plea
By Angela Hatton
Smithland, KY – Circuit Court Judge C. A. Woodall has accepted Kevin Dunlap's non-conditional guilty plea. Dunlap pled guilty yesterday morning to 11 charges, including killing three Trigg County children and raping their mother. He first entered a plea of guilty, but mentally ill. However, Woodall rejected that plea. Dunlap's trial was set to begin today. Instead, about 130 people will come in for jury selection for the sentencing phase.