Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Tue February 9, 2010
Judge Accepts Dunlap's Plea
By Angela Hatton
Smithland, KY – Circuit Court Judge C. A. Woodall has accepted Kevin Dunlap's non-conditional guilty plea. Dunlap pled guilty yesterday morning to 11 charges, including killing three Trigg County children and raping their mother. He first entered a plea of guilty, but mentally ill. However, Woodall rejected that plea. Dunlap's trial was set to begin today. Instead, about 130 people will come in for jury selection for the sentencing phase.