Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue February 9, 2010
Judge Accepts Dunlap's Plea
By Angela Hatton
Smithland, KY – Circuit Court Judge C. A. Woodall has accepted Kevin Dunlap's non-conditional guilty plea. Dunlap pled guilty yesterday morning to 11 charges, including killing three Trigg County children and raping their mother. He first entered a plea of guilty, but mentally ill. However, Woodall rejected that plea. Dunlap's trial was set to begin today. Instead, about 130 people will come in for jury selection for the sentencing phase.