Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Mon June 23, 2014
JPF Hosts Sustainability Workshops, Starting with Rain Barrels
The Jackson Purchase Foundation is hosting a series of summer conservation workshops, environmentally friendly things one can do in and around their home. Their workshops begin June 26 with a course on how to set up and properly use a rain barrel. Four Rivers Watershed Watch Coordinator Maggie Morgan joins us on Sounds Good with more about the workshops and the mission of JPF.
The Jackson Purchase Foundation is a nonprofit, nongovernmental organization working with citizens and community leaders in developing ideas and partnerships to improve the quality of life through sustainable development.