Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon June 23, 2014
JPF Hosts Sustainability Workshops, Starting with Rain Barrels
The Jackson Purchase Foundation is hosting a series of summer conservation workshops, environmentally friendly things one can do in and around their home. Their workshops begin June 26 with a course on how to set up and properly use a rain barrel. Four Rivers Watershed Watch Coordinator Maggie Morgan joins us on Sounds Good with more about the workshops and the mission of JPF.
The Jackson Purchase Foundation is a nonprofit, nongovernmental organization working with citizens and community leaders in developing ideas and partnerships to improve the quality of life through sustainable development.