Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Mon August 28, 2006
By Bryan Bartlett
Murray, KY – As a radio journalist whose work appears regularly on NPR's Morning Edition and All Things Considered, John Burnett has reported from the Branch Davidian standoff and the Kosovo conflict. He's covered the drug wars in Central America and was embedded in a Marine Division in Iraq; and one year ago today, Burnett left his home in Austin, Texas to weather Hurricane Katrina.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Bryan Bartlett's interview with John Burnett about his ten consecutive days on the ground, breaking news hourly on the conditions in New Orleans.