Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Thu May 10, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Speaker of the House, Democrat Jody Richards, makes no bones about it, western Kentucky is his ticket to winning the Governor's race. The Bowling Green resident has served as Speaker since 1995, and he says that gives him an advantage over the others in a crowded field. Jim Michael caught up with Richards on a recent stop in Murray.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Michael's interview with Richards.