Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Thu May 10, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Speaker of the House, Democrat Jody Richards, makes no bones about it, western Kentucky is his ticket to winning the Governor's race. The Bowling Green resident has served as Speaker since 1995, and he says that gives him an advantage over the others in a crowded field. Jim Michael caught up with Richards on a recent stop in Murray.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Michael's interview with Richards.