Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu May 10, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Speaker of the House, Democrat Jody Richards, makes no bones about it, western Kentucky is his ticket to winning the Governor's race. The Bowling Green resident has served as Speaker since 1995, and he says that gives him an advantage over the others in a crowded field. Jim Michael caught up with Richards on a recent stop in Murray.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Michael's interview with Richards.