Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu May 10, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Speaker of the House, Democrat Jody Richards, makes no bones about it, western Kentucky is his ticket to winning the Governor's race. The Bowling Green resident has served as Speaker since 1995, and he says that gives him an advantage over the others in a crowded field. Jim Michael caught up with Richards on a recent stop in Murray.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Michael's interview with Richards.