Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu May 10, 2007
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Speaker of the House, Democrat Jody Richards, makes no bones about it, western Kentucky is his ticket to winning the Governor's race. The Bowling Green resident has served as Speaker since 1995, and he says that gives him an advantage over the others in a crowded field. Jim Michael caught up with Richards on a recent stop in Murray.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Michael's interview with Richards.