Most Active Stories
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
- Evidence On Marijuana's Health Effects Is Hazy At Best
Tue May 22, 2012
Job Training Assistance for Veterans
Unemployed military veterans between 35 and 60 could qualify for up to a year of training for high-demand jobs through a federal program. The Kentucky Office of Employment and Training is promoting the Veterans Retraining Assistance Program for eligible Kentucky veterans.
Participants would get nearly $1,500 a month through the Montgomery-GI Bill while they train, plus get help finding a job when they complete their training. You can find more information about the program here.