Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30th
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- TN Police Officer: Open Carry Gun Bill Hurts All of Us
Fri May 11, 2012
Job Prospects for 2012 Grads
More than 1,300 students will leave Murray State University this weekend with degrees in hand, most of them searching for a job. Their competition; nearly two and a half million students graduating nationwide.
Sheila Clark is the Director of the West Kentucky Workforce Investment Board. Gary Pitts spoke with her about regional job prospects as the nation slowly pulls itself out of an economic recession.