Most Active Stories
- Winter Storm: KYEM Upgrades Emergency Activation Level, Travel Discouraged
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Fri May 11, 2012
Job Prospects for 2012 Grads
More than 1,300 students will leave Murray State University this weekend with degrees in hand, most of them searching for a job. Their competition; nearly two and a half million students graduating nationwide.
Sheila Clark is the Director of the West Kentucky Workforce Investment Board. Gary Pitts spoke with her about regional job prospects as the nation slowly pulls itself out of an economic recession.