Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Tue September 18, 2012
Jewelry & Metalsmithing at Paducah School of Art
Paul Aho, Dean of the Paducah School of Art, a division of West Kentucky Community and Technical College, outlines a new program in Jewelry and Metalsmithing and new studio space for the program, along with new studio space for ceramics, in Madison Hall in Paducah's Lowertown. Kate Lochte spoke with Aho via phone on Sounds Good.
These open in January, but this Friday, September 21, from 5 to 7 p.m. the Paducah School of Art opens an international invitational exhibit in Jewelry and Metalsmithing with a reception at the Clemens Fine Arts Center Gallery at West Kentucky Community and Technical College on Blandville Road in Paducah, where the show is on display. Artist work comes from Arizona, Georgia, New Jersey, Idaho, Australia, Illinois, Kentucky, and Missouri, and pushes boundaries beyond the conventional.