Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Press Releases & Events
Fri June 17, 2011
Jefferson Jackson Dinner
By Rose Krzton-Presson
Murray, KY – The Calloway County Democratic Party hosts the Jefferson Jackson Dinner tonight in Murray State's Curris Center. The 7 o'clock dinner features democratic keynote speakers lieutenant governor nominee Jerry Abramson, Secretary of State nominee Alison Lundergan Grimes, Auditor nominee Adam Edelan, Incumbent Treasurer Todd Hollenbach, and Ag Commissioner nominee Bob Farmer.