Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed September 18, 2013
Jeff Broadbent Named Program Manager of Pennyroyal Veterans Center
Jeff Broadbent is the new Program Manager for the Pennyroyal Veterans Center in Hopkinsville.
Broadbent has served as the Outreach Coordinator for the Center since it opened in March of 2012. Pennyroyal Center Executive Director David Ptaszek said Broadbent is passionate regarding services for veterans and that he will do an outstanding job as Program Manager.
Pennyroyal Veterans Center is a 50-bed facility for homeless veterans operated by the Pennyroyal Center in conjunction with the Veteran’s Administration and the Hopkinsville Housing Authority. The Pennyroyal Center is a private, not-for-profit organization serving eight Western Kentucky counties with a full range of behavioral health, developmental disability and substance abuse services.