Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri January 27, 2012
January Conversation with Murray State President
Murray, KY – Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear has outlined significant cuts in the Commonwealth's two year budget. This week, Chad Lampe sat down with Murray State President Dr. Randy Dunn to learn what MSU can do to weather a potential 6.4 percent cut to the school's budget. Also, his thoughts on the possible addition of the private University of Pikeville to the roster of state colleges.