Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Upcoming State Budget Deficit Could Exceed $400 million
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
Thu August 27, 2009
Jail Employee Commended by FBI
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – A Montgomery County Jail employee was formally recognized yesterday for alerting the FBI to an inmate listed on the federal Terrorist Watchlist. 20-year-old booking clerk Brittany Hicks received a Letter of Commendation from the FBI, presented to her by Sheriff Norman Lewis. Hicks may have stumbled across the connection while entering inmate information into a national database. The Clarksville Leaf Chronicle reports all information about the inmate has been classified.