Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Thu August 27, 2009
Jail Employee Commended by FBI
By Chris Taylor
Clarksville, TN – A Montgomery County Jail employee was formally recognized yesterday for alerting the FBI to an inmate listed on the federal Terrorist Watchlist. 20-year-old booking clerk Brittany Hicks received a Letter of Commendation from the FBI, presented to her by Sheriff Norman Lewis. Hicks may have stumbled across the connection while entering inmate information into a national database. The Clarksville Leaf Chronicle reports all information about the inmate has been classified.