Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Tue December 11, 2012
Jackson Set for Arraignment in Calloway Co. Court
Murray State University basketball player “Zay” Jackson appears before special circuit judge Craig Clymer today on charges he assaulted two people in the Wal-Mart parking lot in September. Police say Jackson hit two people with his car. Jackson previously accepted a pre-trial diversion deal of 30 days in jail.
But after Circuit Judge Dennis Foust recused himself, Judge Clymer rejected the deal. Jackson is suspended for the current basketball season.