Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
Tue December 11, 2012
Jackson Set for Arraignment in Calloway Co. Court
Murray State University basketball player “Zay” Jackson appears before special circuit judge Craig Clymer today on charges he assaulted two people in the Wal-Mart parking lot in September. Police say Jackson hit two people with his car. Jackson previously accepted a pre-trial diversion deal of 30 days in jail.
But after Circuit Judge Dennis Foust recused himself, Judge Clymer rejected the deal. Jackson is suspended for the current basketball season.