Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Tue December 11, 2012
Jackson Set for Arraignment in Calloway Co. Court
Murray State University basketball player “Zay” Jackson appears before special circuit judge Craig Clymer today on charges he assaulted two people in the Wal-Mart parking lot in September. Police say Jackson hit two people with his car. Jackson previously accepted a pre-trial diversion deal of 30 days in jail.
But after Circuit Judge Dennis Foust recused himself, Judge Clymer rejected the deal. Jackson is suspended for the current basketball season.