Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Tue December 11, 2012
Jackson Set for Arraignment in Calloway Co. Court
Murray State University basketball player “Zay” Jackson appears before special circuit judge Craig Clymer today on charges he assaulted two people in the Wal-Mart parking lot in September. Police say Jackson hit two people with his car. Jackson previously accepted a pre-trial diversion deal of 30 days in jail.
But after Circuit Judge Dennis Foust recused himself, Judge Clymer rejected the deal. Jackson is suspended for the current basketball season.