Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Tue December 11, 2012
Jackson Set for Arraignment in Calloway Co. Court
Murray State University basketball player “Zay” Jackson appears before special circuit judge Craig Clymer today on charges he assaulted two people in the Wal-Mart parking lot in September. Police say Jackson hit two people with his car. Jackson previously accepted a pre-trial diversion deal of 30 days in jail.
But after Circuit Judge Dennis Foust recused himself, Judge Clymer rejected the deal. Jackson is suspended for the current basketball season.