Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Tue October 29, 2013
Jackie Eubanks, A Kynect Status Report
On Sounds Good, Todd Hatton gets a status report on how our region is faring signing up for Affordable Health Care with kynect Program Manager Jackie Eubanks of West Kentucky Allied Services of Mayfield.
According to the kynect website, in 2014, most Americans must have health insurance. Only through kynect can one qualify for help paying insurance costs, based on income. One can also apply for programs like Medicaid and the Kentucky Children’s Health Insurance Program through the program. Also, employers with 25 or fewer employees may be eligible for tax credits.