Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue October 29, 2013
Jackie Eubanks, A Kynect Status Report
On Sounds Good, Todd Hatton gets a status report on how our region is faring signing up for Affordable Health Care with kynect Program Manager Jackie Eubanks of West Kentucky Allied Services of Mayfield.
According to the kynect website, in 2014, most Americans must have health insurance. Only through kynect can one qualify for help paying insurance costs, based on income. One can also apply for programs like Medicaid and the Kentucky Children’s Health Insurance Program through the program. Also, employers with 25 or fewer employees may be eligible for tax credits.