Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu August 5, 2010
Jack Conway still trails behind Paul in polls
By Jacque Day
Murray, Ky. – Democratic U.S. Senate Candidate Jack Conway's campaigning in western Kentucky today in hopes of boosting his poll numbers. According to a SurveyUSA poll released this week conducted exclusively for the Louisville Courier-Journal and WHAS-TV, Republican Rand Paul edges Conway, 51 to 43 percent. Compared to an identical SurveyUSA poll two months ago, the contest is essentially unchanged. Conway may have made up some ground in Western Kentucky, but lost some ground in the eastern part of the state.