Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Thu August 5, 2010
Jack Conway still trails behind Paul in polls
By Jacque Day
Murray, Ky. – Democratic U.S. Senate Candidate Jack Conway's campaigning in western Kentucky today in hopes of boosting his poll numbers. According to a SurveyUSA poll released this week conducted exclusively for the Louisville Courier-Journal and WHAS-TV, Republican Rand Paul edges Conway, 51 to 43 percent. Compared to an identical SurveyUSA poll two months ago, the contest is essentially unchanged. Conway may have made up some ground in Western Kentucky, but lost some ground in the eastern part of the state.