Most Active Stories
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- Former Murray High Assistant Coach Pleads Guilty to Rape Cases
- Kentucky Baptists Take Credit for Failure of Medical Marijuana Bills
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 at 7 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
Fri March 17, 2006
By Bryan Bartlett
Murray, KY – March 17th may be just another day of the year but it is a day when the whole world becomes Irish. For many of us, Saint Patrick's Day means parades, leprechauns and green galore. But for Dr. William Mulligan, identifying with the Irish is significant beyond the yearly celebration - so much so that he teaches a college course on the subject.
Click the "Listen" icon to hear Bryan Bartlett's interview with Dr. William Mulligan