Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Fri March 17, 2006
By Bryan Bartlett
Murray, KY – March 17th may be just another day of the year but it is a day when the whole world becomes Irish. For many of us, Saint Patrick's Day means parades, leprechauns and green galore. But for Dr. William Mulligan, identifying with the Irish is significant beyond the yearly celebration - so much so that he teaches a college course on the subject.
Click the "Listen" icon to hear Bryan Bartlett's interview with Dr. William Mulligan