Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon March 17, 2014
Irish Historian is Guest Speaker at MSU Beasley Banquet
Murray State's Department of History hosts the The Fourth Annual Beasley Scholarship Banquet, featuring guest speaker Joe Lee, Professor of Irish Studies: Director of the Glucksman Ireland House at New York University. Proceeds benefit the T. Wayne Beasley Memorial History Scholarship. MSU History Department Faculty Member Dr. Bill Mulligan speaks with Kate Lochte about banquet on Sounds Good.
The banquet is March 29 at 7 p.m. in the Curris Center Ballroom on Murray State's Campus.
Guest speaker Joe Lee is Professor of Irish Studies and Director of the Glucksman Ireland House at New York University. He presents "Michael Davitt: Between Two Worlds." Proceeds from the banquet will benefit the T. Wayne Beasley Memorial History Scholarship.
The banquet is $40 per person; reservations are required by March 24. For reservations or to make a contribution to the scholarship, contact the MSU Department of History at 270-809-2234 or email@example.com.