Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Tue September 15, 2009
Investigators Release Nunn Case Details
By Angela Hatton
Bowling Green, KY – Investigators say a former lawmaker charged with murder in the death of his ex-girlfriend talked of revenge and suicide when he was taken into custody. The investigators say Steve Nunn lamented that he lost his job because of a domestic violence case and that he couldn't get another. Officers found the son of a former governor attempting to take his own life near his parents' grave. Nunn was treated at a Bowling Green hospital. He was charged Monday with the killing of Lexington woman Amanda Ross. Ross had an emergency protective order against Nunn. Lexington police Detective Todd R. Iddings says Nunn spoke in derogatory terms about Ross and told investigators that "he was at the end of his rope and wanted revenge."