Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
Thu September 24, 2009
Investigation Continues in Cadiz Woman's Homicide
By Angela Hatton
Cadiz, KY – The Kentucky State Police are still investigating the murder of a Cadiz woman who was found dead in her vehicle in Graves County. An autopsy last week ruled 61-year-old Betty Kelsey's death a homicide. KSP spokesman Dean Patterson says officers have searched her home in Cadiz and questioned people who were close to her for more information. They don't have any suspects at this time. Kelsey disappeared from her home on September 2 and her body was found two weeks later. Patterson says investigators are waiting on toxicology reports and those may take a few more weeks. Anyone with information relating to the case can call the state police.