Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu September 24, 2009
Investigation Continues in Cadiz Woman's Homicide
By Angela Hatton
Cadiz, KY – The Kentucky State Police are still investigating the murder of a Cadiz woman who was found dead in her vehicle in Graves County. An autopsy last week ruled 61-year-old Betty Kelsey's death a homicide. KSP spokesman Dean Patterson says officers have searched her home in Cadiz and questioned people who were close to her for more information. They don't have any suspects at this time. Kelsey disappeared from her home on September 2 and her body was found two weeks later. Patterson says investigators are waiting on toxicology reports and those may take a few more weeks. Anyone with information relating to the case can call the state police.