Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Thu January 8, 2009
Interview with Christian County's educational summit key note speaker
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – Saturday marks Christian County's second annual educational summit. There, educators, city and county leaders, and community members will join in a conversation about challenges facing one of the worst school districts in the state. This year's theme is "Our Children, Our Schools, Our Future." Chad Lampe speaks with the summit's Key Note speaker, Jamie Vollmer.
Jamie Vollmer speaks to Christian County community member, civic leaders and educators Saturday during the Christian County's Community Education Summit.