Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri July 31, 2009
Interview with Briggs & Stratton President on sustainability
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Briggs and Stratton Corporation of Milwaukee, Wisconsin operates two plants in our region, one in Murray and the other in Poplar Bluff, Missouri. The Murray Calloway County Economic Development Corporation featured Briggs and Stratton President and Chief Operating Officer Todd Teske as its annual meeting's keynote speaker this week. Prior to that, Mr. Teske and Briggs and Stratton Murray plant manager Rodney Bohannon spoke with Kate Lochte.
The 1st annual sustainability conference just mentioned was earlier this year, hosted by Town and Gown at Murray State. Rodney Bohannon manages the Briggs and Stratton Corporation's plant in Murray, Kentucky and joined the Corporation's President and Chief Operating Officer Todd Teske in conversation with Kate Lochte. Mr. Teske gave the keynote address at the mid-week annual meeting of the Murray Calloway County Economic Development Corporation.
Todd Teske is President and Chief Executive of Briggs and Stratton Corporation of Milwaukee Wisconsin. Briggs and Stratton operates two plants in our region, in Murray and in Poplar Bluff, Missouri.