Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Mon October 8, 2012
Interim Joint Education Committee at MSU
Members of the Kentucky Interim Joint Committee on Education meet today at Murray State University. Legislators are on campus today to hear presentations about educational programs in far western Kentucky.
The agenda includes presentations from Kentucky Youth Advocates, the Center for Telecommunications Systems Management, and Murray State’s College of Education.