Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
-Science & Technology - WKMS
Wed February 8, 2012
Inspectors Preparing Bridge Report
Inspectors are preparing a report to evaluate the future of the Eggner’s Ferry Bridge. The report will determine if the remaining structure can be safely repaired. Kentucky Transportation Cabinet Public Information Officer Keith Todd told the Paducah Sun he expects the report to be released mid-day today. Workers will resume clearing debris today after stopping work yesterday due to fog.