Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
-Science & Technology - WKMS
Wed February 8, 2012
Inspectors Preparing Bridge Report
Inspectors are preparing a report to evaluate the future of the Eggner’s Ferry Bridge. The report will determine if the remaining structure can be safely repaired. Kentucky Transportation Cabinet Public Information Officer Keith Todd told the Paducah Sun he expects the report to be released mid-day today. Workers will resume clearing debris today after stopping work yesterday due to fog.