Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
-Science & Technology - WKMS
Wed February 8, 2012
Inspectors Preparing Bridge Report
Inspectors are preparing a report to evaluate the future of the Eggner’s Ferry Bridge. The report will determine if the remaining structure can be safely repaired. Kentucky Transportation Cabinet Public Information Officer Keith Todd told the Paducah Sun he expects the report to be released mid-day today. Workers will resume clearing debris today after stopping work yesterday due to fog.