Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
-Science & Technology - WKMS
Wed February 8, 2012
Inspectors Preparing Bridge Report
Inspectors are preparing a report to evaluate the future of the Eggner’s Ferry Bridge. The report will determine if the remaining structure can be safely repaired. Kentucky Transportation Cabinet Public Information Officer Keith Todd told the Paducah Sun he expects the report to be released mid-day today. Workers will resume clearing debris today after stopping work yesterday due to fog.