Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon November 17, 2008
Inmate Returns to McCracken Co. Jail
By Carrie Pond
Paducah, KY – The inmate who escaped early this morning from the McCracken County jail has turned himself in. Nearly 24 hours after leaving the lobby while cleaning, Chad Toy willingly returned to the jail just after 2 p-m this afternoon. Toy was serving a sentence for robbery. Other charges are now pending.