Most Active Stories
- Public-Private Project to Bring "I-Way" Statewide by 2017
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
- [Update] Holidays Sound Good on WKMS!
- LBL Scenery Management Plan May See Revisions In Response to Public Concerns
WKMS Press Releases
Wed November 13, 2013
Indie Public Radio Group Premieres 'Just Next Door' on WKMS
What do you get when you combine two former WKMS News reporters, a love of public media and their drive to tell stories in a new way? You get Just Next Door, a documentary storytelling series from baskhaus radio group, co-founded by Rebecca Feldhaus Adams and Shelly Baskin.
Just Next Door is a 30-minute occasional series that tells the stories from your community that you never thought to ask about.
Episode 1: Hope Ninja, about overcoming the loss of a loved one, airs Tuesday, November 19 at 6:30 p.m.
Episode 2: Love in the Time of Skype, about a modern day arranged marriage, airs the following week on Tuesday, November 26 at 6:30 p.m.
Bec and Shelly invite all listeners to the official launch party of the baskhaus radio group website and public airing of Just Next Door this Friday at Holmes Restaurant in Murray.