Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Sun August 19, 2012
The Imposter at Maiden Alley Cinema
The Imposter plays this weekend at Paducah’s Maiden Alley Cinema. It tells the story of a Texas family whose 13-year-old son goes missing only to be found three years later, thousands of miles away in Spain. Or so it would seem. Critics have praised the film, calling it “noir-ish” and a “gothic” thriller. It’s also a true story. The documentary blends reality and re-creation as those involved related what happened, and how it happened. Maiden Alley’s Larry Thomas and I take a look at The Imposter.