Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Mon May 6, 2013
Illinois State University Moving Closer to Hiring a New President
The Illinois State University Board of Trustees could decide on it's new president at its quarterly meeing Friday. Murray State President Randy Dunn is among the finalists for the job. The board's executive search committee charged with replacing the school’s president met Saturday to review finalist evaluations.
That meeting marked the end of the week-long finalist interview process. Media Relations Coordinator Jay Groves says the board and committee are well on their way to selecting a new university president before the fall semester.
Dunn is also a finalist for the presidential spot at Youngstown State University. The YSU Board of Trustees concludes its interviews later this week, its next meeting is scheduled for May 30.