Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
Mon May 6, 2013
Illinois State University Moving Closer to Hiring a New President
The Illinois State University Board of Trustees could decide on it's new president at its quarterly meeing Friday. Murray State President Randy Dunn is among the finalists for the job. The board's executive search committee charged with replacing the school’s president met Saturday to review finalist evaluations.
That meeting marked the end of the week-long finalist interview process. Media Relations Coordinator Jay Groves says the board and committee are well on their way to selecting a new university president before the fall semester.
Dunn is also a finalist for the presidential spot at Youngstown State University. The YSU Board of Trustees concludes its interviews later this week, its next meeting is scheduled for May 30.