Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue May 20, 2014
Illinois State Police Seize 70 lbs of Cannabis
Illinois State Police recovered approximately 70 pounds of cannabis on a routine traffic stop. A State Trooper made the discovery while issuing a speed violation on I-57 in Pulaski County for a vehicle with two individuals.
The officer was granted a consent search revealing a large suitcase containing the cannabis.
Both suspects were taken in custody, charged with Cannabis Trafficking, and transported for further investigation. The subjects were later identified as Pedro Javier Cuevas, age 28, and Ashley Dyan Tuley, age 30, both from McKinney, Texas.