Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Tue May 20, 2014
Illinois State Police Seize 70 lbs of Cannabis
Illinois State Police recovered approximately 70 pounds of cannabis on a routine traffic stop. A State Trooper made the discovery while issuing a speed violation on I-57 in Pulaski County for a vehicle with two individuals.
The officer was granted a consent search revealing a large suitcase containing the cannabis.
Both suspects were taken in custody, charged with Cannabis Trafficking, and transported for further investigation. The subjects were later identified as Pedro Javier Cuevas, age 28, and Ashley Dyan Tuley, age 30, both from McKinney, Texas.