Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue May 20, 2014
Illinois State Police Seize 70 lbs of Cannabis
Illinois State Police recovered approximately 70 pounds of cannabis on a routine traffic stop. A State Trooper made the discovery while issuing a speed violation on I-57 in Pulaski County for a vehicle with two individuals.
The officer was granted a consent search revealing a large suitcase containing the cannabis.
Both suspects were taken in custody, charged with Cannabis Trafficking, and transported for further investigation. The subjects were later identified as Pedro Javier Cuevas, age 28, and Ashley Dyan Tuley, age 30, both from McKinney, Texas.