Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Tue May 20, 2014
Illinois State Police Seize 70 lbs of Cannabis
Illinois State Police recovered approximately 70 pounds of cannabis on a routine traffic stop. A State Trooper made the discovery while issuing a speed violation on I-57 in Pulaski County for a vehicle with two individuals.
The officer was granted a consent search revealing a large suitcase containing the cannabis.
Both suspects were taken in custody, charged with Cannabis Trafficking, and transported for further investigation. The subjects were later identified as Pedro Javier Cuevas, age 28, and Ashley Dyan Tuley, age 30, both from McKinney, Texas.