Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Nearly a Year After Kentucky Legislature's OK, Cannabidiol is Still Unavailable
Tue May 20, 2014
Illinois State Police Seize 70 lbs of Cannabis
Illinois State Police recovered approximately 70 pounds of cannabis on a routine traffic stop. A State Trooper made the discovery while issuing a speed violation on I-57 in Pulaski County for a vehicle with two individuals.
The officer was granted a consent search revealing a large suitcase containing the cannabis.
Both suspects were taken in custody, charged with Cannabis Trafficking, and transported for further investigation. The subjects were later identified as Pedro Javier Cuevas, age 28, and Ashley Dyan Tuley, age 30, both from McKinney, Texas.