Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Mon October 7, 2013
Illinois Pumpkin Farmers Enjoy Bumper Crop
Illinois farmers say this year’s pumpkin harvest should produce a bumper crop. Farmers in the nation’s top pumpkin producing state say the bountiful harvest is due to a wet spring and dry late-summer weather.
Most Illinois pumpkins are used for cooking and canning, but some are for decoration.