Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Mon October 7, 2013
Illinois Pumpkin Farmers Enjoy Bumper Crop
Illinois farmers say this year’s pumpkin harvest should produce a bumper crop. Farmers in the nation’s top pumpkin producing state say the bountiful harvest is due to a wet spring and dry late-summer weather.
Most Illinois pumpkins are used for cooking and canning, but some are for decoration.