Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu May 2, 2013
ILL Lt. Gov. Pushing Ethics Reform Package
Illinois Lieutenant Governor Sheila Simon says the General Assembly should take action on an ethics reform package before the legislative session ends. Simon says lawmakers have many important issues to tackle before the session is scheduled to end May 31, but says they cannot allow ethics reform to fall to the wayside. Simon supports legislation sponsored by Democratic Senator Dan Kotowski. His bill would require elected officials to disclose more information about their financial interests.