Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu May 2, 2013
ILL Lt. Gov. Pushing Ethics Reform Package
Illinois Lieutenant Governor Sheila Simon says the General Assembly should take action on an ethics reform package before the legislative session ends. Simon says lawmakers have many important issues to tackle before the session is scheduled to end May 31, but says they cannot allow ethics reform to fall to the wayside. Simon supports legislation sponsored by Democratic Senator Dan Kotowski. His bill would require elected officials to disclose more information about their financial interests.