Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Thu October 24, 2013
IL Transit Officials To Hold Webinars
The Illinois Department of Transportation is announcing two webinars for the public to weigh in on the agency's next five-year transit plan. Secretary of Transportation Ann Schneider said yesterday the online meetings will take place on Oct. 28 and 29. Each is from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
They will address plans for building or repairing highways, bridges, airports and train routes for 2015 to 2020.
IDOT engineers will host the webinars designed to give residents and businesses a chance to better understand and discuss project priorities. Participating in the webinars requires reserving space online.