Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Thu October 24, 2013
IL Transit Officials To Hold Webinars
The Illinois Department of Transportation is announcing two webinars for the public to weigh in on the agency's next five-year transit plan. Secretary of Transportation Ann Schneider said yesterday the online meetings will take place on Oct. 28 and 29. Each is from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
They will address plans for building or repairing highways, bridges, airports and train routes for 2015 to 2020.
IDOT engineers will host the webinars designed to give residents and businesses a chance to better understand and discuss project priorities. Participating in the webinars requires reserving space online.