Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Thu October 24, 2013
IL Transit Officials To Hold Webinars
The Illinois Department of Transportation is announcing two webinars for the public to weigh in on the agency's next five-year transit plan. Secretary of Transportation Ann Schneider said yesterday the online meetings will take place on Oct. 28 and 29. Each is from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
They will address plans for building or repairing highways, bridges, airports and train routes for 2015 to 2020.
IDOT engineers will host the webinars designed to give residents and businesses a chance to better understand and discuss project priorities. Participating in the webinars requires reserving space online.