Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri July 10, 2009
IL Governor to Approve Public Works Program
Springfield, IL – Illinois Governor Pat Quinn says he will sign legislation creating a huge public works program to help the state's economy. Quinn plans to sign the bill on Monday. Illinois has gone years without a major investment in roads, bridges, schools and other infrastructure. The governor has backed the roughly $29 billion construction program from the beginning.