Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Tue September 24, 2013
IL To Discuss Improving Contracting Program
The Illinois Department of Central Management Services is conducting a study to collect information about contracting processes that might be unfair to under-served business communities. Central Management Services is encouraging everyone with an interest in state contracting to attend one of a series of meetings being held across the state.
They're scheduled for October 2 at the Illinois Department of Transportation regional headquarters in Collinsville; the Department of Agriculture building in Springfield on October 3, and at the James R. Thompson Center in Chicago on October 4.