Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue September 24, 2013
IL To Discuss Improving Contracting Program
The Illinois Department of Central Management Services is conducting a study to collect information about contracting processes that might be unfair to under-served business communities. Central Management Services is encouraging everyone with an interest in state contracting to attend one of a series of meetings being held across the state.
They're scheduled for October 2 at the Illinois Department of Transportation regional headquarters in Collinsville; the Department of Agriculture building in Springfield on October 3, and at the James R. Thompson Center in Chicago on October 4.