Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue September 24, 2013
IL To Discuss Improving Contracting Program
The Illinois Department of Central Management Services is conducting a study to collect information about contracting processes that might be unfair to under-served business communities. Central Management Services is encouraging everyone with an interest in state contracting to attend one of a series of meetings being held across the state.
They're scheduled for October 2 at the Illinois Department of Transportation regional headquarters in Collinsville; the Department of Agriculture building in Springfield on October 3, and at the James R. Thompson Center in Chicago on October 4.