Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Wed August 19, 2009
IL ACT Scores Increase for Third Year in a Row
Springfield, IL – Illinois' average composite score on the ACT college entrance exam has increased for the third year in a row. That's according to figures released today by the Illinois State Board of Education. The state's composite score for the class of 2009 was 20.8, on the test's scale of 1 to 36. The national average was 21.1. Illinois students made slight gains or maintained the average scores in all subject areas from 2008 to 2009.