Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Tue March 6, 2012
I-69 Corridor Upgrade Project Starting
From the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet:
Work has begun on signage for the new Interstate 69 corridor between Eddyville and the Pennyrile Parkway interchange in Madisonville. The new signs are part of a $9.9 million project to bring the section of the former Western Kentucky Parkway up to federal highway standards. Department of Highways District 2 Chief Engineer Kevin McClearn says traffic interruptions should be minimal during most of the work. He says some of the more significant upgrades to the road will be announced during the summer.