Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Roads & Highways
Wed September 12, 2012
I-24 Ramp Remains Closed Following Semi Crash
A ramp that connects Purchase Parkway to I-24 west bound remains closed following a semi crash this afternoon. Kentucky Transportation Cabinet spokesman Keith Todd says the roadway will likely reopen around seven tonight. To detour the crash site, follow Purchase Parkway north one mile to US 62, then right on US 62 about two miles to connect with I-24 at Exit 27.