Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue January 19, 2010
I-24 Maintenance Work
By Angela Hatton
Paducah, KY – Electrical crews are working on a section of I-24 in Paducah. Kentucky Transportation Cabinet spokesman Keith Todd says workers will be performing maintenance on the TRIPS message board system until Wednesday afternoon. The crews will be stationed near Exit 3, but officials say they may need to set up work zones up to mile marker nine. Motorists should be aware when driving through these areas.