Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue January 19, 2010
I-24 Maintenance Work
By Angela Hatton
Paducah, KY – Electrical crews are working on a section of I-24 in Paducah. Kentucky Transportation Cabinet spokesman Keith Todd says workers will be performing maintenance on the TRIPS message board system until Wednesday afternoon. The crews will be stationed near Exit 3, but officials say they may need to set up work zones up to mile marker nine. Motorists should be aware when driving through these areas.