Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu August 13, 2009
I-24 Crash Causes Closure
By Angela Hatton
Paducah, KY – Lanes on Interstate-24 between Exits 7 and 11 are open again after a traffic accident. A vehicle carrying several passengers lost control on the road and overturned. Emergency crews were on the scene until around three o'clock. Injuries in the crash were severe. One fatality has been reported.