Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon October 12, 2009
Husbands Road Closure
By Angela Hatton
Paducah, KY – Husbands Road near the Paducah city limits is closed today for roadwork. The Kentucky Transportation Department says P and L Railroad is working to improve a rail crossing located between Hovekamp Road and Bridge Street. The road will be open to local access only on each side of the closure. Motorists traveling that area will have a detour. About 2,000 vehicles use Husbands Road each day.