Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon October 12, 2009
Husbands Road Closure
By Angela Hatton
Paducah, KY – Husbands Road near the Paducah city limits is closed today for roadwork. The Kentucky Transportation Department says P and L Railroad is working to improve a rail crossing located between Hovekamp Road and Bridge Street. The road will be open to local access only on each side of the closure. Motorists traveling that area will have a detour. About 2,000 vehicles use Husbands Road each day.