Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Mon October 12, 2009
Husbands Road Closure
By Angela Hatton
Paducah, KY – Husbands Road near the Paducah city limits is closed today for roadwork. The Kentucky Transportation Department says P and L Railroad is working to improve a rail crossing located between Hovekamp Road and Bridge Street. The road will be open to local access only on each side of the closure. Motorists traveling that area will have a detour. About 2,000 vehicles use Husbands Road each day.