Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Wed April 2, 2014
Human Remains Found In Livingston County
The Kentucky State Police is investigating the discovery of human remains in Livingston County.
A hiker discovered a human skull on the banks of the Tennessee River Monday while he was searching for arrowheads.
Investigators responded to the area and recovered the skull along with multiple other items. The Livingston County Coroner is assisting in determining the identity of the remains. Foul play is not suspected.