Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Hopkinsville HS Students Allege Discrimination Over LGBT Related Yearbook Quote
Wed April 2, 2014
Human Remains Found In Livingston County
The Kentucky State Police is investigating the discovery of human remains in Livingston County.
A hiker discovered a human skull on the banks of the Tennessee River Monday while he was searching for arrowheads.
Investigators responded to the area and recovered the skull along with multiple other items. The Livingston County Coroner is assisting in determining the identity of the remains. Foul play is not suspected.