Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed April 2, 2014
Human Remains Found In Livingston County
The Kentucky State Police is investigating the discovery of human remains in Livingston County.
A hiker discovered a human skull on the banks of the Tennessee River Monday while he was searching for arrowheads.
Investigators responded to the area and recovered the skull along with multiple other items. The Livingston County Coroner is assisting in determining the identity of the remains. Foul play is not suspected.