Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Wed April 2, 2014
Human Remains Found In Livingston County
The Kentucky State Police is investigating the discovery of human remains in Livingston County.
A hiker discovered a human skull on the banks of the Tennessee River Monday while he was searching for arrowheads.
Investigators responded to the area and recovered the skull along with multiple other items. The Livingston County Coroner is assisting in determining the identity of the remains. Foul play is not suspected.