Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Wed April 2, 2014
Human Remains Found In Livingston County
The Kentucky State Police is investigating the discovery of human remains in Livingston County.
A hiker discovered a human skull on the banks of the Tennessee River Monday while he was searching for arrowheads.
Investigators responded to the area and recovered the skull along with multiple other items. The Livingston County Coroner is assisting in determining the identity of the remains. Foul play is not suspected.