Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
Thu February 27, 2014
"How I Became A Pirate" Opens at Market House Theatre
Ahoy Mateys! A new musical adventure docks in Paducah tonight (February 27) through March 9. "How I Became A Pirate" tells the story of a young boy who gets recruited by a friendly pirate captain and his whacky mates to help in the search for buried treasure. Along the way, they learn that real treasure can't be found on a map. April Cochran, Education Director for Paducah's Market House Theatre directs the production, and gives a preview on Sounds Good.
Tickets are available at mhtplay.com or by calling the box-office at 888-MHT-Play. There are Thursday, Friday and Saturday shows at 7 PM and Saturday and Sunday matinees at 2:30 PM through March 9.