Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu February 27, 2014
"How I Became A Pirate" Opens at Market House Theatre
Ahoy Mateys! A new musical adventure docks in Paducah tonight (February 27) through March 9. "How I Became A Pirate" tells the story of a young boy who gets recruited by a friendly pirate captain and his whacky mates to help in the search for buried treasure. Along the way, they learn that real treasure can't be found on a map. April Cochran, Education Director for Paducah's Market House Theatre directs the production, and gives a preview on Sounds Good.
Tickets are available at mhtplay.com or by calling the box-office at 888-MHT-Play. There are Thursday, Friday and Saturday shows at 7 PM and Saturday and Sunday matinees at 2:30 PM through March 9.